Friday, June 27, 2003


All Over Red Rover
Finished all my exams tonight. Yay! Probably could've done a bit better but I think I'll manage a pass, considering the last question was worth 50marks, half the exam.. so hmm yes wait and see. Damn Manning Bar was closed, we thought it would be open but first week of exams, guess they couldnt be bothered opening, so went to The Rose instead. We being myself, another guy in class and the lecturer hehe Good to have a good relationship with one of the lecturers and all, considering he knew who us 2 were, and wants to keep in contact heeh... ahhh now I can relax and enjoy myself for a lil while heeehe.

Gripe
Just a minor gripe. Blogger was down this morning/arvo (Australian EST) due to them upgrading the accounts to the new Blogger code dano. This was apparently 11AM PDT or something US time. Okay.. I know this might sound a little weird, but hello?! 11AM local time to perform maintenance? I know there was warning on the main page (not that I read it til it was during down time), but why perform maintenance in mid-morning when people would be using the system. Fair to say to take it down at night local time so it affects less local users, even though Blogger is any and all internationally, just doesn't seem to be good ideology to do it during the day. Anyhow thats my gripe.
Now I'm on the new blogger code dano, it looks weird. So much screen space. The title thingy is good for posts and having the archive name as months as well now isntead of jus the dates, so people dont have to write a javascript function to change it hehe but I'm too lazy to change that now.. oh well. If it's Wynns it works.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]