Tuesday, June 03, 2003


Busy busy busy. Too bad it wasn't busy doing work. Well not the whole time anyway. When I should've started doing my assignment due this morning (Monday 9am) over the weekend, I got stuck into playing isketch and I think I got too addicted to it. I think I need to brush up on my drawing skills first heehee :) But I still managed to finish it (my assignment that is, not drawing heh :), albeit 6 hours later and 9 hours after I actually did any real work on it, so not too bad overall, although effort put into it was hardly much, I just needed the damn thing to work! Now another 3 more to go .. crappidy crap crap.
Jus hoping final exams wont be too hard, although from tonights subject .. the tutor said it took her a whole week to answer 40 sample exam questions.. of which usually the lecturer picks 20 out of .. so if I only have a one week stuvac, wif that exam on the first day, and 4 subjects to study for hmm i think i have about 2days to cover a weeks worth of work .. joy!
4 more weeks til I'm outta this mental institution. . i Hope .. or am i goin crazzzzy

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]