Sunday, April 27, 2003


White water rafting wasn't too bad afterall. Would've been good if it wasn't so cold and raining, although it wasn't actually pouring rain or anything as much as it has been. The course they used was the one from the Olympic Games, so you just go down the rapids .. and back up again .. and down again .. but everytime would be differnt since you would change positions and go down the rapids differently, depending on how good you were paddling with the rest of the people on the raft hehe. Man sitting on the back is fun. You sorta get slingshotted outta your place and if you don't hold on you could jus fly up n outta the raft. I managed to right at the end of the rapids, how I'm not quite sure since we had pretty much gone into calmer waters but I guess i was bouncing off the raft and into the water hah man had a mouthful when I got dunked in. I also managed to get a lil bruise on me lower ribs, nice long red stretch and only hurts if you touch it .. but I cant remember how I managed it.. probably gettin pulled back in to the raft or gettin hit by a paddle hrmmm
All in all it was good fun for the few (2 and a bit i think) hours we did it for, although for $60 I don't know if I'd rather that or Skirmish for the same (minimum) price hehe.
Went to Panthers for drinks and dinner, and I thought Krispy Kremes was opened there. Apparently not. Krispy Kreme's website says that Panthers has a store, but when we got there, it was still being built! Now thats false advertising. I don't know what the thing is with Krispy Kreme but its some yankee donut store that does yummy donuts or something.. havnt tried it so cant say..

Back to uni tomorrow and I better get a move on with these assignments argh shite shite shite what to do .. I aint the type that usually stresses out about much, but since its my last semester (hopefully) I should really aim for the best .. but it aint going that way at the moment .. oh well.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]