Thursday, April 17, 2003


Happy Birthday to ME!

lol yes lame, but I couldnt help it. The clock struck 12, and my brain went dead!

Well since I told dad I'd be goin out tomorrow (tonight ie Thursday) parents went out n got me a cake, so home time, was photo time. Mango cake. mMm. Yes. mango. not sure about mango beer, but mango cake tis delicious :)

I duno if I'll be the type to start reflecting back on the past 21 years of my life, or even the past year itself .. especially on an open forum like this .. but you never know heehe Possibly later when I got the time .. and aint worried about all this uni work thats due tomoro!

Hopefully I'll get my stuff done to go and enjoy myself tonight and partay hard. Well not tooo hard, damn double demerits just started as well and its going for the whole holidays, til the 27th. argh. shiznits.

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]