Wednesday, April 02, 2003


Sad news story. Leslie Cheung jumped off a building tonight at about 6:45PM HK time. Such a pity .. he was a good singer back in the good ol days .. acting wasnt too bad either .. he had a nice singin voice. Ahh news all over the web and I can hardly read a word of it. Besides his name and one or two characters thats about it. Dammit wish I stuck to my chinese.

Off the bad news and onto some better (but not good) news.
I only jus realised how hard my assignment was that is due next week. On top of that, the quiz is next week too. Gotta study and do this assignment. ARGH. XML. XSLT. XSP. DTD. XPath. Tomcat. Cocoon. All these things I gotta learn to use in one week. I dont know how i'm gonna survive. And then I gotta do the J2EE assignment due the week after that. Convert C COM+ code into J2EE. Not a pretty sight.
Then a few days later, on my birthday might I add, is the first implementation for ecomm due as well. ergh. not good at all.

BUt holidays for a week then more fun! Can't wait. Be busy holidays too. more on that later..

time to figure out what to do

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]