Friday, March 14, 2003


End of first week of my last semester of my MIT (hopefully! :) .. and the lecturers have been kind enough to outline the assessments .. and from what I gather there seems to be quite a lot of work to do! ARGh i dont know if i can handle it all. Majority of it is coding. I can see myself doing some hardc0re c0ding at h0me. Yes. Right.
During ecommerce tech, the lecturer said due to some sorta academic alliance with Micro$oft we might be getting free copies of .NET to take home. Yay. Not that I know a thing about it but free M$ software. Original. No cash involved. Why wouldn't I be happy :)
So now theres 2 subjects where .NET or J2EE can be used .. except I have no idea on either .. one must correct that situation. Soon.

Thats if Dynomite doesn't keep my away from my work all the time hehe Got a high score, rating "Tyrant Lizard". Think I should stop playing that and start this report due Tuesday. Yes. Good idea me thinks. So is sleep, so that first, everything else later.

Hello and Goodnight! :)

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]