Thursday, March 13, 2003


Damn duno why the commenterer is not working .. I've added in the script tags into the template and it not working .. maybe its me or blogger or enetation's script hmmm weird .. oh well
Okay it was me .. it worked now after I posted this originally .. think it was the server cache .. so yeh .. goodo!

Uni .. well .. it was boring .. covering back the C++ basics .. I wasnt expecting it to go for 2 hrs .. especially in the first week when all my other subjects had only been about 50mins to an hour long. The lecturer said the lectures would only go for 1 to 1.5 hours and lab time's the rest of it .. but tonight it was just 2 hours straight. No break. Not sure if he didn't realise it or if thats his style or if it was only the first lecture that was this long but we usually have a break after an hour .. so sitting there gettin my azz numb aint a good feeling

But after that was all good . .caught up wif my best mate .. and watched Jackass The Movie .. man that is some serious sick shit! Why do people put themselves through that err pain?! It's not like they get paid to do that .. they just think up crazy ideas and act it out. Weirdos. Totally jackasses :) But was good to see them real life persons like Tony Hawk and Matt Hoffman .. excellent skateboarders n bmxers doing stunts in a fat suit hehe. Recommendation: Do not watch it just after eating. We did that .. I could feel my won tons coming outta my stomach every 10minutes . Not a pretty sight.
Overall was a good (however sick it was) movie if you can call it that :)

Sis got a copy of the Infernal Affairs VCD from one of her colleagues .. and that is like one of the hot movies out at the moment in HK so it will be good to watch.

Anyhows thats enough ramblings from me for today. I don't know how I manage to do this hehe but we'll see (actually you will) how long this actually lasts :)

Labels: , ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]