Wednesday, March 12, 2003


okay .. i should've had the time fixed to AUS EST .. cept for the daylight saving hours .. but besides that all should be fine
except me of course ..
ive come down with a fever aregh since monday morning ... and now ive got phlegm and starting to cough .. which doesn't sound too good .. and then its off to uni I go tonight ... I cant believe that I got my first assignment handed out last nite .. which is due NEXT week! luckily it's only a 5 page report on Content Management Systems ... I guess bloggers could be considered a CMS? yay/nay? hmm good question and I only just thought of that now ...

before I forget .. I shall find a comment adderer thingy to this blog .. so if anyone of you happens to *stumble* upon this you can leave me a message .. it would be interesting to see who I (don't) know that reads this ... please do :)
thanks in advance hehe

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]