Saturday, March 29, 2003


w00t I got a new pair of sunnies .. nice Nikes .. made in italy so it says .. nice n light .. made of polycarbonate .. opto goes its bulletproof but it aint scratchproof (in cantonese o course) .. n its like haha yes it will stop a bullet woohoo. Had my eyes checked while I was there. Havnt had it checked since 1999 so I guess it was time to see how my eyes were .. and its still the same! yay! All this time in front of the computer helped my eyes hehah Considering I started uni in 1999, means I havnt checked it once since i've started uni and nothings come bad of it, which is goodo :) 75 in the right eye, 50 in the left. good stuff. He also gave discount on the sunnies .. RRP 239. . jus made it 200 .. since i could claim it back on medicare. w00t yay Might post a pic of it when i get my webcam going agin ..

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]