Saturday, March 22, 2003


voting day today .. the all decisive view on who will govern the state for the next 4 years .. and i just got back from voting at my good ol primary school .. things dont seem to change there. Took the dog for a walk since everyone else in the family already went to vote in the morning whilst I was still sleeping heheh gotta enjoy the sleep-ins :)
goddamn the big ballot paper seems to get larger every 4 years .. it wont even fit into the voting booth .. why are there so many weirdass parties out there .. and why do people decide to join em? who knows...
Once again, Labor should win .. hopefully .. Carr's been doing a good job. Brogden nobody really knows about .. what experience he has .. where hes going to get the money for his policies from if he ain't gonna be cutting back on anything else when he wants to improve other things ....

Was just watching the 9 news telecast on the "war" on iraq .. getting its footage from the ABC network from the US .. some reporter in a hotel in baghdad filming the bombs hitting targets in iraq .. goddamn theyre hitting em hard .. you get silence for 30seconds or so and then BOOOM big blast and orange flares up somewhere .. exciting stuff .. makes me wanna play Ghost Recon :) Hope someone comes up with an Iraq-style MOD or something hehe be good .. or C&C Generals has an addon for the Iraqi conflict heheh

oh well thats my rant for the day .. til next time

also to the people that jus skip on by to my blog .. leave me a note .. i know you're out there .. gives me an idea to people that jus stop by to see who they are .. guess i should update that column on the right wif my links n stuff hehe for the time being .. email me here .. thanks :)

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]