Friday, March 28, 2003


Watched Daredevil yesterday. Another one of them Marvel comics turned into movies, was prettay goodo. Not because of Ben Affleck, but Jennifer Garner of course. MMmM :D I don't think that red spandex suit suited Ben Affleck .. not quite sure if he really fit the role of DD, but anyhow .. JG as Elektra .. what more could you want :) Now I can't wait til they bring back Alias..and the better. Knowing Ch7, they'll probably screw us around left right and centre before they do. Heard that they gonna be making an Elektra movie now with Jennifer Garner. If that's the case, I can't wait to see it .. probably be a while before that happens anyhow. Only one thing screwed up the movie, and it wasn't the movie itself. Some asshole decided to light up in the cinema and smoke! Friggin not once but twice. The first time, I could only smell cigarette smoke .. and I was wondering whats the smell and wheres it coming from .. but the second time, I actually saw who it was when they decided to light up. And I'm like .. oh piss off .. a cinema is a non-smoking area .. I so wanted to get up and tell him off .. but that would ruin my movie. They should put smoke detectors in the cinemas. bleh.

I gotta start to learn J2EE real soon. Damn coop bookshop outta stock of the text book I need for one of me subjects, reserved one for when they come in next week hopefully, the guy said theres 10(!?) on the way .. wonder why so lil .. maybe cos everyone else has got em and i'm jus late hehe. But yeah.. all this reading up on the net gettin me tired, and so dont want to do this work. Oh well, put up with this for another 3months and hopefully I'm outta here. Managed to bump into an old high school friend at Uni, saw him from behind, and shouted out to him .. after letting him pash his g/f of course :) He was surprised to see me and wondering what I was doing there .. I don't know why that would be since I'm the one that goes to USyd when he graduated from UNSW and he was at MY uni heheh but he's doing his MComm and im doin my MIT so it all works out.

My 3rd year straight at applying for graduate programs at big azz companies. Wonder if luck will prevail this year. I am getting tired of thinking of answers to these BS questions. Especially ones like these: Given current market conditions what do you think <insert company name here> should do to remain competitive? (Max 100 words). Its like .. what the hell you expect us measly ol graduates to do, keep up to date all the time?! .. especially when all I want is a job with a reputable company that I believe I can offer my services and they offer me their rewards in return :) Its not too much to ask is it? So here I am, applying for jobs on the day they are due. Should be able to finish em in time. Then to other conquests. w00t

Big long rant today .. makes up for none during the past week? What did I get up to in the past week. Hmm. Damn this short term memory loss I seem to have gotten the past few years. I can never remember things I need to remembenr when I need to, and remember em later on when I don't want to. it sux bigtime. Dad says to go and get some prescription sunnies tomorrow. Wonder if the opto has any good ones to get. Been wearing the same ol ones for who knows how long.. 7 years at least.
Report due monday, duno whats going on with that. Luckily not assessible but it would be good if i had an idea of what i was doing.

Okay.. nuff of that .. i'm ranting more and more ... save some for later :)

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]