Tuesday, April 15, 2003


Happy Birthday Mey! :c)

Since you read this now too eY? hehe i was contemplating it before .. but now you know about it .. why not :)

Hmm I've just noticed I managed quite a few hits the other day .. from sources unbeknownst to me .. I guess listing on the directory gives me hits? But nobody leaves me comments! hehe doh oh well .. it would be nice to see who is reading this and where theyre from .. theres a Guestmap that you can sign, pretty map of the world .. be good to know!

Thanks :)

2 more days .. weeeeeeeeee

crap gotta do that assignment ey? heheh

oh and thanks for the dinner Mey :) ykno you shouldnt have done that .. it was your bday! i said i was gonna shout .. bugger. . just you wait! heheheh

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]