Friday, April 11, 2003


bump bump bump. I got that song stuck with me all day now. Playing it on mp3, then somebody mentions it on irc, and I hear it in the car on the way home! Now thats scary hehe

Sometimes I love jobnet, sometimes I hate it. I love it when I get called by agencies or employers that see my details on there and think I've got the goods for the position they're after. I hate it when I don't get a call back from employers after I've applied for jobs. But I love it even more when I get calls from employers or agencies that have seen my details and decide to call me and have a chat. For jobs that I don't even know about. For jobs that aren't even advertised. Now I love that the most. Strangely enough, it only ever happens when my Job Availability status is about to expire and I log on to reset it. I wonder how jobnet works in that way. I say this, because I got a reminder email early this morning that I needed to reset it, so I log on this morning to do so. And about 30mins ago I received a call from an agency for a job. Exclusive offer. Top secret. If I told you, I'd have to kill you. Wait. You're dead now! :)

More on it later when I can reveal anything, if anything has been guaranteed.
woohoo :c)


Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]