Thursday, April 10, 2003


Okay, I duno if its just me, for some weird reason my page wont load up .. all i get is the banner .. but if i view source i can actually see my blogs.. weird.

anyhoo ..careers fair wasnt all too exciting .. didnt get the freebies i was expecting. . managed a mini stapler and yoyo .. stress ball .. a pen .. n that was it .. i guess i was there also to get info outta the companies. . info which i pretty knew what i had in mind, so it wasnt that much news to me.
Earlier in the day before that, picked up friends from randwick. Her baby cousin was soo cuuuteee hehe was sleepin when I got there, but woke up soon after when friend rung the doorbell to come in heh .. played with him for a lil while, til i brought up the idea to juggle, since he had these mini bowling pins. So friend tries to juggle, but fails miserably, and the baby follows suit. haha it was sooo funny watching him, altho it was bad, cos he couldnt juggle either .. the pins jus hit him on the head, flew backwards and stuff like that. Altho later he blamed me for his juggling act .. I mentioned it, i didn't expect him to do it .. and the baby to follow .. good stuff :)
babys are so cute. only when theyre babies. then they grow up. ahhh such is life!

as i said to someone tonight, live life with no regrets. That's sorta been my motto .. i dont swear by it, i live by it. I've been asked if thats really true, if I don't have any regrets at all in my whole life. I would say almost, theres only one or two things I do sorta regret, but thats not for now to blog about .. maybe later .. Why dwell on the past when the whole future's in front of you? What's done is done, let bygones be bygones.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]