Friday, April 25, 2003


I have a new non-psychotic, non-violent, non-stalking blog stalker direct from the U S of A. I've added her to my Another Life section over there --> so you too, can stalk her to your hearts content (in a non-psychotic, non-violent, non-stalking kind of way of course :) hehe. This way, she can get more hits from Aussies down under, so I don't appear to be the only Aussie stalker hehe :) I hope you dont mind Nicole .. just let me know if you do and I'll take it down :)

Sis got the VCD of Hero so gonna watch that nows. I still have yet to get my DVD copy of it, because someone has whored my DVD around the block.. its goin around the block before it gets to me. And to think I would've had an original shrinkwrapped copy .. now its 4th or 5th or 6th or n-th hand original copy. gah.

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]