Tuesday, April 22, 2003


Victorias Secret
Who is this mysterious Victoria? and why is it a secret? I'd like to meet her one day hehe. It's no secret anymore when you show everybody everything now issit hmm But yes, someone started a topic about underwears last nite on IRC (dont ask, I cant remember why :) and then there was a mention of victoriassecret.com and as you do, have an urge to click and find out what its all about. Now may I say, its very erm enlightening hehe.
I finally found out the technical term for the bras that you clasp on the front. Racerbacks. Now why is it called that? It is the front not the back? Or do you race for the back and suddenly find out ..oh its on the front ..?
Oh and I was having a nice friendly private chat about this with a female acquaintance of course hehe. We did agree that this mesh babydoll was damn fine hot n sexy .. along with the model :) She sorta reminds me of Jessica Alba, and with those eyes. hmm yes. :c) Oh and also there was this cami-widow too. oh so fine.

Now what is it with lingerie and these names. Babydoll. Merrywidow. Teddy. I still duno what they are exactly .. but does it really matter? :)

I think it was a very erm educational experience all in all :)

I really think I should start doing some uni work, especially for the assignment I got an extension for, which I have yet to start .. but I'm stuck in holiday mood and a bit lazy to do anything hehe ..
Maybe I should go over to friends place and get the original DVD copy of Hero that I asked her to get for me from HK. Checked out the site the other day and its only US $3.99 when I gotta pay AU $28. Bugger. And the extended version is coming out too ergh Oh well.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]