Sunday, April 20, 2003


Conversation overhead between a lil kid and his mother last night at work:
Kid: Mummy what's an animal starting with the letter I?
Mum: An Insurance Man.

hehe I guess the kid wont understand what she was going on about until he gets older .. but yeh .. quite a good response nonetheless haha got me thinking .. an animal with I .. took me yonks til someone said Iguana! Man how many I-animals are there .. then got down to U and X ... other bad letters for animals .. i don't think theres a proper animal with the letter X .. besides dinosaurs and such hrmmm

crap weather this long weekend .. why wont it stop raining ... im running out o clothes to wear and the wash is forever wet haha okay .. you didnt need to kno that .. but thats the drama im in .. hmm time to raid the reserves hehe


Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]