Saturday, April 26, 2003


Had a flu vax this morning at the doctors. First time I've ever had one. Duno why my sister screamed in pain when she got hers. Didn't even feel a thing when the needle went into my arm. Been sniffling all day, even before I had the vax, nose just wont stop running. mm nice. Now I'm just feeling drowsy, although the dr only said side affects were headache or sore arm, but I aint getting either .. so maybe this is just another one. Maybe my arm will die tonight at work and I wont be able to lift anything. Yay!
Only good thing about working on a public holiday is that it finishes 11pm instead of 1130pm. That was last night, and thankfully there werent many drunks coming, else it would've been very difficult to work. But why are customers so dumb. The door is closed. The sign says CLOSED, so why open the door, come in and ask are you open yet? Can we not eat our dinner in peace without having these customers waltz in and needing us to get up and show em to a table. Being in the profession we are in, of course we are kind and polite and let them in, sit down and let em wait til its opening time (5:30pm if you were wondering) til we serve em proper. Another fun filled day at work.

Water rafting tomorrow at Penrith. Never been before and hope it'll be good weather. Not that it matters if its gonna rain or not since we will get drenched, but if its a hot day the drenching would be worth it. Now what are you spose to wear whilst water rafting? Boardies .. T .. "wettable" clothes as I put it to me friends .. but anything is "wettable" (if that's a word hehe) just depends on the saturation level of the clothing. *fingers crossed* it will be a good day for rafting.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]