Wednesday, May 21, 2003


My draft examination timetable is out . .and it ain't looking good.
* Monday exam 6pm - 8:40pm
* Tuesday exam 6pm - 8:10pm
* Wednesday exam 6pm - 8:10pm
* Thursday exam 6pm - 8:10pm
arGH! All 4 subjects, all 4 exams in the very first week of exams. One thing good about it is that I get it over and done with quickly. Downside to that is I won't have time to prepare for it all. My exam study preparation is study for the last exam first and work my way back.. but with only 1 week of stuvac, and assignments due in stuvac and one assignment to hand in on the day of the exam .. it wont give me much time, and there aint time to start now with assignments due in 2,3,4 and 5 weeks time. I guess some will say that theres always time. . its a matter of how you manage it. . but I guess that's where I'm lacking at the moment. Time.
I was considering goin to Bic Runga in stuvac too hmm maybe not .. why does she always come during exam time.. gah

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]