Tuesday, April 29, 2003


98/100
woot. I think thats the highest mark I've gotten in an exam that I recall during my life at uni. As I mentioned previously I wasnt hoping for much but I guess I did better than expected. Losign the 2marks on one question. Exam's worth 20% of assessment so not too bad. But then when it gets converted its only like 19/20 .. which is like a lil quiz thing but hey think I did alrights .. now back onto more stressing things. Like 2 assignments due on Monday and I've only got til thursday to finish it all. Need to start the other one tomorrow or later tonight ....
WhY Thursday? Cos I'm going away on Friday til late Monday evening.. good ol family trip up to Cairns and Port Douglas to the Great Barrier Reef... I duno why it had to be in the middle of my semester and not in the break, but sis got forced to take some holidays and they planned to go on this trip. Had been brewin up for a few weeks, but since I got lazy in the holidays I didn't do any work. I'll be glad if I manage to get some sort of report going that gets me some marks.. *fingers crossed*
Me coming back on Monday also means I'll be home alone for an extra 3 days til the rest of em come home Thursday.. hmm now what can I do hMmMmm

Think I shall head off home .. finished tute work and cant do work here.. crap windows 98 piece of shite slowass comps!

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]