Friday, June 13, 2003


Joyous to the maximus. Finished all my assignments bar one, which I have to start, but I have nfi how to do, neither does my partner. We need to hand it in and also demo it to the lecturer after exams are over as well, so thats gonna be good fun.

Time passes so quickly nowadays, or maybe I'm jus getting older... or not. But really, this semester has flown by. Maybe because I've had so much work to do I havent had a chance to slow down and relax, besides the hour or two of catching up on 24 which I have not yet missed an episode. yay for me. Now I'm just sitting here waiting for time to pass when I should really start studying. 2 days per subject shall get me through hopefully.

Can't wait til its all over, gonna need a 24hour sleepathon. Anyone else up for one? :)

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]