Saturday, June 21, 2003


After seeing this birthday personality thing from Will's blog (another random stalk victim :) I decided to plug in my numbers and see what came up.

No ordinary person
  • full imagination and originality

  • shy and reserved

  • ambitious

  • proud

  • self-respect

  • hungers for new experiences

  • sometimes nervous

  • many complexes

  • good memory

  • learns easily

  • complicated love life

  • wants to impress


Interesting enough, most of its quite true. I guess one could randomly chuck words in and hope it matches, unless there was some statistical data they have from people born on each day and asked what they were like. I figure from the above list you could say that that is 80% of what I am like in real life.. give or take a few items at times (Well I do take myself as an ordinary person.. or am I really that weird? :)
Quite a few other tests on that site but don't have the time right now to try them out. Exams are coming up w00t. Time to hit the books. Or let them hit me.

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]