Monday, June 16, 2003


I don't know why but I seem to be lacking the motivation to study. Well not no study, but study hard. It's like I'm having short study span just like short attention span. Study for a lil while and I'm off doing something else, maybe its the damn comp, but I need to use it to look up material so turning it off aint gonna help. gah. I know I should motivate myself more as I have all my exams in a row unlike previous years but I'm in the train of thought that it doesn't matter what I do I probably wont do as well as I shall. Added to the fact that me and my partner for the assignment due next week decided that we shall work on it a little a day to compensate for the study we will need to do but I don't know if thats gonna suffice considering its hard enough trying just to study and trying to work on an assignment as well, well that just throws things outta whack. Something or someone please motivate me! *waits*

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]