Friday, June 13, 2003


I must really start to study. I'm here an hour later not doing much. I have a knack for trying to get outta study. Was just cleaning my room and my desk for the past half hour or so and I'm here blogging again heh. At least now I have room to actually study at my desk without having to dig a hole in the midst of my junk.

Always nice to have a convo with a relo that you havn't seen or spoken to for a while. Uncle in Melbourne just rung, we talked about life .. study and the job market (what job market?) ... in English .. heehee hes a funny one that. We seem to start out in cantonese then suddenly its in English for some reason and its nice hearing the chinglish accent heehe. I hope the job market does pick up quick, its at least better than what it was when I first graduated last year. More opportunities, more jobs, more people. Now just a matter of time of when I get a job ... fingers crossed that I pass my exams.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]