Friday, June 20, 2003


mmmm Dooooughnuts
It was Australia's first Krispy Kreme store opening yesterday out in woopwoop in Penrith (why would you open one out there for? Doughnut eating capital of NSW??) but anyways, 2 of my friends had sickies or half day sickies and decided to go out there and brought me some Krispy Kreme signature Original Glazed doughnuts. I still don't get why they're suppose to be so good - maybe as I haven't had a glazed/iced donut since who knows when as I'm the cinnamon doughnut variety type *licks fingers* of a doughnut person. But theyre sweet and quite filling - just had one for breakfast .. and one before dinner last night (luckily sis wasn't home yet heehe) - although theres nothing in them to be filled up on. I think I will have had my doughnut intake for the year after this lot (6 of them, 4 3 original glazed, one raspberry filled fully glazed, one chocolate iced with sprinkles and one chocolate iced filled with custard mm). My friends were so thoughtful they even got me a Krispy Kreme hat/cap rectangular sailor paper cap style thing ... too bad my heads too big it doesnt even fit hehe

Counting the Days
Bic Runga's song and also what I am doing at the moment. Tooo bad couldnt goto her concert but of course, study is much more important. 3 Days left to go before it starts and 7 til it ends. Too quick, too soon. Life goes on. I'm also getting lined up with the old company I use to work for, for new jobs but doing pretty much the same thing, not sure if thats where I want to head but its a start ... less its a level higher which is a bit more interesting. Whoknows, I shall wait for the phone call.

Labels: , ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]