Wednesday, June 25, 2003


3 Down...
1 to go. Well that was quick. Only two days ago it was the reverse and now I can hardly wait for tomorrow night's exam. Lucky last exam I'll ever have to experience (again) for university. I remember the first time round, during my undergraduate degree, after the final exam I was excited to leave uni and saying that I'll never have to do another exam again. Boy did I eat my words - a friend reminded me of what I said that day when I started this Masters degree hehe. Hopefully (being verrrrry optimistic here) it will be my last exam tomorrow and it will be time for some R&R. These past few exams haven't been as bad as I thought it would be but its easier to say how easier they were than expected in hindsight since I know what was in them, but now coming up for tomorrow I don't know what to expect. Pass is good, anything higher is better.

Currently blogging studying to:
Barber's Adagio For Strings - William Orbit
[Open Space Classic Chillout Album Disc 1]

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]