Thursday, July 03, 2003


Bored
There haven't been much to post about lately since I've finished my exams I've just been bumming around at home. Lookin for work as per usual, trying to pimp myself off (in a good way of course :) Had a call on Mondee about a job I applied for, was an initial interview over the phone. I should really call them back since he said he'd call me back the next day so I guess I shall do that tomorrow. Although from his questioning about what I want to do didnt sound too good, as it was a support role but he knew I was more focused on "hard core" programming during uni and I was a Masters graduate - making me sound too over qualified .. but it was a network support gig so I aint non-too fussed about that .. sounds quite interesting anyway.

What The Hell
A friend posted me this link today on MSN, and I have nfi what its suppose to be or where its from. The Spongemonkeys(??) singing We Love The Moon. Just listening to it and watching it is quite enthralling really. You should take a look and tell me what it's suppose to be or if I'm missing out on a new craze somewhere, considering I missed out on Yowies a while ago I wouldn't be suprised if this Spongemonkey act is something new too.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]