Sunday, July 13, 2003


Charcoaled Chicken
I bugged a few people about ideas for a 23rd birthday present for the past few days since I ain't the birthday present thinkin type (Don't ask me what I want for my birthday, since there aint really anything I can think of that I want anyway heh) I ended up getting a JAG wallet after walking around Westfield Hurstville for almost 2 hours, although half that time I was in the music section of the stores and Sanity and HMV .. think I walked into each store a few times checking out the latest hehe

It was my first time doing that Asian style BBQ, sitting wif food on the fork/prongs over a charcoal bbq, taking us almost 30mins to get the fire started. Whilst waitin for that we were jus thinkin of how easy it was with the Aussie barbie and a stubbie of VB, just light 'er up and cook away. Our BBQ (there were 2) took so long to started me and another guy decided to use 2 forks of food to cook to catch up to the other guys. Never realised bbqing corn could be so much fun. Takes so long just to cook the food and you eat it all in a minute. Friends were weighing up the time and effort ratio of cooking:eating decided to take their time to enjoy their cookin efforts whilst I being hungry after waiting for so long couldnt be bothered. Chicken with a dash of charcoal on it tastes so crunchy. I forgot I had nicked a bit of charcoal when someone pushed my fork down with another, and when I ate it it was oh so yummay. *crunch crunch* wonder what honey glazed barbequed maltese terrier tastes like hmmm (only kidding ;)

Think I'll stick to the Aussie bbq for now, so much easier and more food in less time.

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]