Monday, July 07, 2003


Hello!
Well hey there. I've seemed to have gotten quite a few hits today seemingly due to a few ppls referrals so now I'm being stalked by more and more people and by people I know but I aint getting paranoid (yet).

So just leave me a line - either email me or sign my guestmap so I know where you're stalking me from or my guestbook. Be creative like riss' guestmap entry if you want to, I don't mind - there are crazy people in this world ;) Especially if you become a regular stalker of mine I wanna know who you are, I've sorta figured out who the people are that I do know so thats easy nuff but I dont know everyone.... or just leave a comment if you're lazy ;)

You wont find anything here much tittilating or exciting or philosophical or worthy of the Pulitzer Prize, as I ain't a writer and I don't seem to write in the same way each time, although I'm trying to fix that and try to work on my writing skillz so I can reflect back on this and say, wow I have improved :)
My grammer grammar stinks and my spelling worsening. Follow the other lives on the right in my Another Life section to find more inspirational postings.


Thats my 2.2cents including GST worth of my paranoia and fineprint post :)

P.S.
On a seriouser note, I would appreciate it for those I don't already know reading this to leave me a message of some form, as it is nice to know who actually reads this. Thanks :c)

PPS
Why did I bother with a PS on a blog for.. and now a PPS hmm yes. good one.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]