Tuesday, July 08, 2003


Lei Ho Ma?
The job that I had a phone interview for last week was not to be. After leaving a few messages, the guy calls me back and informs me that the position had been filled. Thanks for telling me mate. cheers.

On another note, for a position at the company I worked for a few years ago which I was referred for, well, a 2nd language is mandatory for the position and I didn't know that at the time I gave my resume, but I guess my cantonese will have to do. The HR lady says she'll call back tomorrow and get someone to ask me stuff to test my cantonese out. I'm not quite sure how I'll go as I don't use my cantonese at a business/technical level, let alone explaining technical concepts or giving support. Well I figure I can explain things but it wont be in proper cantonese, chinglish more, hopefully that will suffice heh.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]