Saturday, November 12, 2005


Leaving Sydney in 10 hours time for my first trip to HK in almost 8
years. Before the new airport was even opened. Ironically, that time
the H5N1 bird flu was around and I wasn't able to eat any poultry.
Looks like I've done it again.. My favourite meat too darnit.

It will be good to be back, although I wish it was under different
circumstances. Hopefully see the cousins I haven't seen for 15 years
and the new ones I once held in my arms the last time around and see
how much they've grown!

It's gonna be weird staying at my grandfather's place. The people I
say this to ask me if I think he'll come and visit me. I don't really
believe that kinda stuff but if he does visit I sure ain't gonna miss
out on the chance of saying goodbye again.

Will be back in 2 weeks..

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]