Saturday, September 10, 2005


Boyz II Men
Boy, what can I say! They totally rocked the joint! Scoring 2nd row seats (I'm still surprised at my luck heehe) the view was awesome. I still can't imagine those in the front row paying $175 for nothing extra special and those that went to the second show who paid that much for the first 3 rows!

Anyway, as expected their old school songs totally brought the house down, especially End Of The Road! daayum. And those audience who actually did ring someone and passed their fones onto Nathan and Shawn when they were singing Mama, lucky peeps! Like comments from others that went to the show, would've preferred more of their old school stuff (4 Seasons!) and less of the trilling one-man performances that went on for a bit too long.

Mey you missed the rose!! How could you?? heheh better luck next time :)

Initially I had doubts about the support act Random (winners of X-Factor) but after watching and listenin to the beatboxing, I can say they were better than expected.

Those damn speakers in front of us kinda made the night worse off for my hearing and my heart *thump thump* but it made my recording even worse cos you cant hear anything except when they spoke! (Yes I know, you're not suppose to record em. Oh wells it didnt turn out anyway :)


As always I get trigger happy at concerts, and my pics are up here.

See Emily for more reviews and pics!

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]