Thursday, May 05, 2005


beeping fun.
I didn't think what I wrote in my previous post would come to fruition so soon. In a space of 24 hours I was paged 6 (!!) times. Once yesterday morning at 4:45am, twice last night at 7pm and 8pm, and 3 times this morning at 2am, 3am and 4am. Talk about initiation.

As you can imagine my body clock is now all outta wack. This morning after the first page at 2am, I was still up when the next one went off. I went to bed around 3:30, struggling to fall asleep, shifting around and trying to get comfortable. After what felt like an eternity when I did manage to fall asleep, the pager starts to beep again. I thought I was stuck in a dream or just having deja-vu. I left it alone for a lil while til I realised it was one of those damn pagers that constantly get louder and louder til you go deaf, so I had to crawl outta bed again. Finally went to bed after 4:30, dont know how long til my damn dog started to bark at some bucket or branch in the wee hours as well. Although it did manage to catch the rat that my dad smacked on the head but ran away on the weekend.

Luckily tomorrow is Friday and I get to handover the support to my work mate. Don't think I'll be missing the pager for a long time. Hope its 3rd time lucky and I won't be paged in the morning. *fingers crossed*

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]