Sunday, May 29, 2005


Bloglympic Relay
So the baton has passed on to me from Mey, and here tis:

Total volume of songs on iPod: I own an iriver not an ipod with about 10gigs worth.
The last CD I bought was: um.. Bling Bling 2. ok, so I was in Malaysia and it was my sister's choice, that counts right?
Song playing right now: Tamia - This Time It's Love
Five songs I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me:
1. K-Ci and Jojo - All My Life (well, almost any K-ci and Jojo song..)
2. Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You (damn, she can REALLY play the piano!)
3. Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
4. TLC - Diggin' On You/Waterfalls (R.I.P. Lisa 'Left-Eye' Lopes)
5. Twista feat Kanye West, Jamie Foxx - Slow Jamz

(Mey, it did say five didn't it? ;)

Five people to whom I'm passing the baton:
1. Mikey
2. Mukie
3. Tony
4. Nicole
5. Brianna

Labels:



Comments:
Wooooah, way long time no talk! It's good to hear from you! How the heck have you been?

Thanks for the baton, btw ;)
 

Hey, darlin! Long time no stalk, indeed! The baton will be passed proudly. Thanks and have a lovely day!
 

THanks very muchly fellow relay participants!

I been well and shall stalk yas soon ;)
 

:) I don't have any music downloading programs on my computer. Now, on campus I can stream music from other computers on the server...and then save them on my flashdrive on the sly! But in the summer all the students are gone so there is no music on the server. Sad day :-/
 

shezzzaa!

Long time no talk! Where you beeN?? How are you going?

Ok. You are now officially on the baton relay! :)
 

Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]