Tuesday, July 15, 2003


gaH
I ended up being phone interviewed today testing my cantonese, from the guy that referred me for the job at the old co I worked for. He went and chased up HR as noone had called me back, and the HR lady turned around and asks him why don't you do it?... so that wasn't so bad after all, we just ended up talking for 20mins about other stuff after the lil test which was basically getting info from a customer, whats your name, number, company, problem etc. joy. He says will let HR know I did okay and to get me in some time soon, awaiting for call from HR some time soon.

Coincidentally, I had a call yesterday from a recruitment agency, who saw my resume advertised on one of the careers websites, that was responsible for hiring people for the same company and asked me if I was interested in working for them again. I of course replied, yes I would be, and that they will get back to me. Now theres my dilemma. What happens if I get put forward by the recruitment agency as well, when I'm likely to be interviewd by HR directly some time soon. I didn't tell the agency about me being referred already as I wanted to see what the reaction was as I hadn't heard from HR. hmm guess I'll have to inform them soon if I do manage to get through. ahhh when you need a job you can't get one. When you look for alternatives you get so many choices.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]