Sunday, July 25, 2004


I, Sugar High
Watched I, Robot this morning, which is based on the Isaac Asimov's series of novels on a robotic future and the 3 laws of robotics. Set in Chicago in the year 2035, which is only 30 years from now is so not a realistic environment, IMO, as I doubt that 30 years from now we'd be driving Audis that drive themselves, automatic parking, robotic demolitions etc.... aaaanyway. besides all that, the movie as a whole is interesting... jam packed with action amongst all the bias for/against robots. Although it was quite disappointing (for the guys anyway..) to have seen Will Smith in all his glory in the first 5 minutes, and us guys left with a frosted shower door of Bridget Moynahan in the last half of the movie... now where is the justice in that?! Probably have to stick to the cowgirl scene in Coyote Ugly... or The Recruit....

There is this new store open in Westfield Miranda which is a haven for sweet tooths called Sugar Fix. Hot damn there was so many people.. and I don't think I'd wanna go there too often. Although its quite tempting to (maybe after my next dental checkup mmmmm) Stocked with so much golden oldies that I grew up with as a child.. jawbreakers (those everlasting gobstoppers), pez, sherberts, jelly bellies, zours, kinder surprises, giant lollypops, turkish delights, all kinds of chocolates and lollies and a whole lot more. I was being considerate and only bought myself one of them sherbert straws which I haven't had since year 5 or 6.. Saving it for work tomorrow to keep me awake. Heehee. :DD

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]