Saturday, July 24, 2004


iriviral
I saw one of these guys at Milsons Point station going to work on Thursday morning. Originally, I thought it must've been a sales person from iriver with his bright red iriver bag and iriver plastered book/folder. Until now. Incidentally, if he had got on the train I was gonna ask him if I could have one of those bags. Too bad he didn't get on and do his thing. Would've liked to see how he marketed the products, with so much competition in the digital music player market, with the ipod generation 4, ipod mini, iriver, creative, nimrod and so forth..

One of my friends pointed me out to one of these FM transmitter gadgets that you can plug into any headphone socket of a media player or laptop and have it tune into your radio at any open frequency and play it through your speakers. Pretty nifty, just plug and play in your car without a need for a cigarette or cassette adapter thingymajig. Think this will go on my wishlist.

To watch list: King Arthur, The Bourne Supremacy


Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]