Thursday, July 22, 2004


Off The Heaazy
I haven't blogged for so long since I have nothing much to blog about or motivated enough to blog about anything.
Really. My life's been the same ol' self.. I did have a post about my trip but never got around to finishing it so I gave up.

I'm here at work and deciding to blog by email. Go figure. Only cos I just read this article. The season final of 24 screened Monday night and I thought it would almost be the end of the series.
Guess not.


Jack Bauer will be feeling lonesome when the next season of 24 premiers in
January, reports MSN.com.

While Kiefer Sutherland will be back, obviously, high-profile stars Elisha
Cuthbert (Jack's daughter Kim ) and Dennis Haysbert (President David Palmer)
won't be returning.

Others leaving include Reiko Aylesworth (Michelle Dessler), who's taking her
crime-fighting skills to CSI, James Badge Dale (Chase Edmunds) and Carlos
Bernard (Tony Almeida).

One who stays is Geoff Pierson, whose Senator John Keeler gets promoted to
US President.


They finally get rid of Kim, so now she doesn't have to be put into these stupid high drama, rescue situations.
And I just wonder what kind of terrorist plot they can come up with next.
Interesting to see Reiko is joining CSI. Maybe to replace Jorja Fox and George Eads who were fired... I'm still waiting out for CSI: New York with Gillian Anderson if that ever takes place.

Whilst on the news of Kiefer Sutherland, there are also reports of him in New Zealand joining some strippers on stage. That's something I don't ever need to see...



Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]