Sunday, May 16, 2004


count me out!
bah. the stupid sitemeter counter died. Well, technically speaking, the harddrive containing the statistics of visitors to this site died and they unsuccessfully tried to recover the data from the hard drive. So, I have lost all stats for the last howmanyever days of tracking it provides. Not a great loss, just my way of seein who I dont know visiting my site and where they come from, which is quite interesting to say the least.

Anyhoo, watched Van Helsing Friday night and that wasn't too bad. Underworld vs Van Helsing I think I prefer the former, even though it was in a dark setting throughout and British accents all the way (some how, that's a good thing right? hmmmm) although I didn't mind Beckinsale's Transylvanian accent in Van Helsing. damn. As a friend pointed out, she does look good in them corsets. Guess they know what to dress her in. heh. Both movies left room for a sequel, with Underworld already confirmed for a sequel or two.

Stupid Americans (Sorry you non-stupid ones)
LaToya London was voted out of American Idol - well received the least votes out of everyone else. Good one you guys! These shows are just becoming a farce most the times. and what's with Randy dawg i giva ya props aiiight w0rd dude Jackson. Does anyone take him seriously anymore.

Speaking of which, I hope Kayne Taylor and Miranda Murphy make it to the final 2 of Popstars Live. Otherwise.. that's just so wrong.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]