Thursday, April 01, 2004


It ain't over til it's over
I didn't think it would happen so soon, but it did. After such long, hard work.. it finally came to this. After much heated debate and angst, I walked out the door and decided enough is enough. I fired off an email to the manager and let him know what I felt. Even though my 3 months had passed I decided to take the fast way out and leave straight away. So this is it. Back into reality where I belong. I won't be going back. Leaving everything as it is and let someone else sort out the mess. I'm not known as a quitter but sometimes you just gotta do, what you gotta do. I craved for this long lost feeling of freedom and now I have it back again, so soon. It was only a matter of time. Onto bigger and better things I say!
Here I tender my resignation to thee, effective immediately. Best Regards.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]