Thursday, January 01, 2004


Merrimous New Year
As the clock ticks over, a new year begins. Can't believe a year has gone by already, time flies when you don't do much - it doesn't even feel like Christmas had just passed or the new year is upon us.

It has been duly noted it's been a while (not that long) since I last blogged, well my last effort to post got timed out after leaving it for so long and I forgot what I had written (it was a long post of mine) and I wasn't motivated enough to rewrite it, hence the fill-in for that days post.

Christmas was a week ago, and it was nothing more than the usual. Gift giving was null down to a bare minimum and receiving slightly better, although always gettin less and less, which I don't mind .. you give what you ge.

A week before that was my first week of work, the first week of the rest of the majority of my life. Nothing too exciting, nothing much has been happening really. Not what I was really expecting, but a learning experience none the less.

New years went by like a flash, as with the past five years, spending it at home after a hard nights work but this year the whole family was at home for a change. Ended up watching Empire of the Sun on tv after the fireworks, til 3am in the morning with nothing else to do. Might even read the book later on if I'm motivated enough to do anything else.

World Idol is on live 6:30am AEDST tomorrow morning. Go the 'fro!

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]