Wednesday, November 26, 2003


2 more sleeps to go..
til my graduation. again. (and no, not because I failed to graduate the first time hehe)

This time around I guess theres not as much excitement and anticipation as the first time, as there aint much difference, besides a wider band of colour on my hood (gold and blue).
No friends, no other family (besides nanna) and well .. just me and who ever else is graduating.
Although I think I'll end up spending as much as the first, with buying photos, plaques, framing et al a once in a degree-time opportunity.

This, of course, is an open-invite to stalkers friends who would like to come along and take some happy snaps *flash* with me on the day (just so I don't feel and look like such a nige hehe).

Oh, I guess time and day would help too.
2pm. Friday. At the oldest university in Australia.

*fingers crossed* that the weather ain't as bad as last time, with the weather right now going bonkers, just hope it ends up boiling hot(!) rather than storms.
and *fingers crossed* dad puts the film into the camera properly and the digicam doesnt stuff up.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]