Wednesday, November 26, 2003


The time has come.
Catching the bus this morning on the way to yet another job interview, I receive a phone call from the HR consultant from yesterdays interview.
Good morning, I have good news for you
*weeeeeeeeee* *squeals in delight on the inside* (well, no, not really, but something to that affect haha :)
We are happy to offer you a position with our company
*yay*
Only hearing half the other things she said over the chatter of the other passengers (boy asians ARE loud!) and the road noise, only getting the bits of when I start work (in 2 weeks time .. doh! no time to relaxx), the pay $_$ and well .. yeh.. nuff said :)
I guess I should've confirmed the manager's name that I report to since I didn't hear it properly, and it's not good to get it wrong the first day at work .. but I guess I'll ask again tomorrow heehe

Going into the interview this morning on a high was a good/bad thing. Couldn't get much focus when answering the questions he asked me, although I think it went well. Weird questions was asked though.
What is your favourite Simpsons character?
Err sorry, I don't watch Simpsons (yes.. I know .. I'm such a bore aren't I? ;p )
Okay.. what's your favourite comedy show
ummm Everybody Loves Raymond
Are you a Black Adder fan?
err No i've never watched it but I like Rowan Atkinson
Whats your favourite movie?
ummm
Don't try to think of an answer you think we might like
*haha doh!* any Jackie Chan film

and other questions I've never encountered before in an interview.. strange that... although the guy did say theyre a bit weird, but like to have a sense of humour, so um yeh. The job had a lotta variety of work involved - once you get started and into the role and work into it that is, but it was a junior position none the less, as he pointed out.. so yeh.. hmm. Will see.

Most likely take up that job offer though.
Picking up contract tomorrow to have a looksey.
Was suprised at how quick the offer was made, considering they said they would get back to me early next week.
Not that I'm complaining.

Really.

I'm not. :)

*yay*

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]