Monday, January 12, 2004


One Third
of the way through my probation period. Only seemed like yesterday that I first walked through the doors, wondering what lay ahead of me. First job, meeting new people, new faces, new life. I still wonder what I really should be doing in my role - I never really was certain what I was suppose to do, and I guess, I never will be. There will definately be more chances and opportunities to explore further down the track, after the next two thirds are over, and probably in another 12 months time, I will have figured it out. Hopefully.


I started to read Empire of the Sun, like I said I might. Maybe I'll get into my bookworming days again. Been longing to get Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Trilogyto read for some time now, but it never appears to be on sale during the sales. Even though it is cheaper than the 3 separate books combined...I'd been hoping it would get discounted. Guess not. Some day I'll get it. Soon.

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]