Monday, April 12, 2004


Toyriffic
My sis returned home from her business trip to HK today and came back with some gooodies I got her to buy for me. After a lil fretting over the ipod, ipod mini, rio, zen, or the iriver digital music players, I settled for the iriver H140 which, like the ipod, has a 40 gigabyte hard disk but also has an FM tuner, voice recording, support for mp3, wav, wma, asf, and ogg... well, it just couldn't compete as much as the others. Even better, the store my sis bought it from threw in the iriver iFP-140 64mb flash music player in for free! bonus. What's good about the H140 is that I can use it as a portable hard disk, plug straight into USB and Windows automatically detects it as a mass storage device, with no software to be installed. Couldn't ask for any more. Now the big test is to see if the internal Lithium Polymer battery lasts longer and better than the ipod ones, which has reported a few problems lately....

Now if only my iriver came along with a few accessories such as this (not including him in the middle :), or these :D
I mean, what kinda homie wouldn't have an iriver or be seen driving one of these babies (and the hummer).


Talking about homies, I watched Starsky and Hutch tonight, and it was quite good indeed. Typical Stiller humour and 70s style action, nice mix.

Kill Bill volume 2 is out in a week. Can't wait til Bill is killed. Sis also bought Volume 1 on DVD from HK, hopefully its the Japanese uncensored version. Gotta love the gore.

Labels: , ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]