Sunday, June 06, 2004


Wham Bam
No thank you m'am

My old computer I think has almost had it. I don't think its fully dead yet, but just nothing seems to be working. Replaced the original monitor a few months ago with a 2nd hand one since the old one's CRT tube was kinda dying and this one was heaps better. But now nothing even shows. The CPU tower is kinda quiet, not its usual whirring self. A soft reboot and hard shutdown restart didnt do anything. The harddisk activity light went solid for a lil longer than it should when starting up but nothing. Zip. Nadda. Monitor light green ready but nothing to display. Hopefully its just the monitor again. I should really learn to backup my data. Never backed up a thing on that computer. If its the hard drives maybe I could live with that, majority of my files was on the second hard disk that was installed. All those logs from way back when. Ever since I been online.... as Ajamedor would know :)

Now I'm just trying to remember which hard drive ended up being the primary master and the secondary. ack. Better not have been the newer one that died.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]