Saturday, May 29, 2004


phishy
omg. Didn't think it could happen and I would only read it in the papers.
The story where people ring you up saying you have won a mobile phone and want to get your credit card details or some crap like that. I just got one of those calls.

Hi this is Ryan from Telecom Australia". *flash bulb goess off* hmm thinking to myself - there is no such thing as Telecom Australia anymore, and the lag and background crackle on the phone tells me you're calling from overseas
Me: Sorry, who are you?
Ryan from Telecom Australia and you are eligible for a free mobile phone. Are you a mobile phone user?
Me: Er sorry nope not interested. see you.


Right. Guess removing my details from the phone directory didn't stop them getting my number. Maybe I should've stayed on the line and led him on. THen again, he would've known where I lived. Eeek.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]