Saturday, July 31, 2004


Excalibur!
King Arthur and the Knights of the round table... or not. The movie King Arthur is a new take on the legend of King Arthur and his Knights, supposedly the newly discovered "true" story. Set back hundreds of years before the previous ones. Interestingly enough, it wasn't a bad movie. Can't wait for the uncut DVD version, with the extra battle scenes heh. Keira Knightley as Guinevere - well, er that was a sight. And whatever happened to Merlin? The end battle scene with Tristan (the dude with the eagle), intentionally or not, reminded me of Tom Cruise in The Last Samurai (which I haven't seen, just thru the trailers), from his battle gear to the facial hair and expressions... and his whole look including sword was more of an oriental soldier than a knight of the roman(british) empire. Or maybe it was just me.

To watch list: King Arthur, The Bourne Supremacy - time to read it now. Finished Bourne Identity which I think I read previously.. last half of it I remember reading just not sure when... damn this short/mid/long term memory loss!

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]