Wednesday, July 23, 2003


RealWorld� here I come
Finally went for an interview with HR this morning at the co I use to work at. After waiting for like 30 minutes, I had to sit for a 12 minute Wonderlic Personnel Test (WPT) i.e. an intelligence test comprising problem solving, interpretations, analysis etc, which I had no idea I had to sit for, but luckily my brain was still in the problem solving mood. I managed to do half the questions and did reasonably well, so she said. Maybe I should of asked her what I got hmm. I don't really like doing these sortsa tests, even though it may help see how people think and stuff, as long as it doesn't form the basis of the recruiting process then fine. I still have to go back and see one of the managers, since she couldn't find him/he was busy today so another trip back out to Botany. fun.
Only bad thing about working there is need own transport. No public transport out to Botany (near the airport), currently theres a private bus hired just for employees from Central-Work but thats just normal work hours. I'm more than likely halfway to being hired, yay!, but gotta ring tomorrow and see when I need to go in again.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]