Wednesday, August 13, 2003


Eatin Out
Today's 'interview' didn't seem all too bad. Having all the rooms in the office full so we couldn't eat in (the agent always has food on his mind, so he says) we went out to have "coffee", which I do not drink so hot chocolate for me and english breakfast tea for him - so much for having coffee heh. This was one of the longest, about 40 minutes, of an interview of sorts I've had .. but it didn't feel like one considering it was over coffee and he was talking about the co more than anything else heh. Says I might be someone the client is looking for so hmmmm gotta wait til next week to find out. In the mean time least I have tutoring. Quiz tomorrow and assignments next week fun fun fun!

Any Given Wednesday
Seems like every time I go out and come back via Hurstville Westfields I seem to buy CDs (yes.. I don't download many songs anymore! :) Today I ended up getting John Mayer's Any Given Thursday album recorded from the Birmingham concert he did last September .. and also Norah Jones Come Away With Me.. don't know why but I just need to spend some $$ Hope its gonna be money well spent heh which I'm sure it is. John Mayer playing in September and thanks to petals for gettin me tix :)

Server maintenance. There will be a planned server outage tonight at 12 midnight (pacific time). This should only last about an hour. � Jason G. [8/12/2003 1:37:46 PM]
If I could only work out what pacific time is in relation to AEST then that would be good, but be forewarned - If you can't reach this site, you know why.

Labels: , ,



Comments: Post a Comment

[Powered by Blogger]